Curious how to use LipSense?
Check out this super easy tutorial to applying LipSense, looking fabulous, and ensuring long-lasting color all day long!
HOW TO APPLY LIPSENSE
– Prior to application, shake Lipsense tube for several seconds.
– For best results, Lipsense must be applied to clean, dry lips.
– Lipsense is applied by using a layering technique.
– Keeping your lips apart, follow the natural shape of your lips, starting at the outer corner of your mouth.
– With one continual stroke, apply one layer of color from one corner of the top lip to the other corner. Repeat for the bottom lip.
– Let each layer dry for a few seconds before proceeding to the next.
– Apply a second layer to both top and bottom lip while still keeping lips apart.
– Apply third and final layer. Apply no more than three layers of color for long-lasting results.
– When the Lipsense Application is complete and the color has set apply one of the LipSense moisturizing glosses over the final layer.
– You may press your lips together after the moisturizing Gloss has been applied on the last layer of lip color.
– Enjoy the glorious feel of the long-lasting, advanced color technology.